Please read our Rental Policies before applying.
The following policies have been established for all applicants of properties managed by Complete Property Solutions. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Complete Property Solutions adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a $35.00 application fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- You may also pay the application fee by check, money order or cashier's check.
- Make checks payable to: Complete Property Solutions
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Complete Property Solutions
809 E Minnesota, Rapid City, SD 57701
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
- Complete Property Solutions will obtain a credit report.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Rental units allow one pet, per apartment, up to 35 pounds with an additional pet rent of $35.00 per month and a $500.00 pet deposit.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
- All pets must be licensed, vaccinated and have proper tags. This documentation, along with a photo of the animal, must be provided to the office prior to the animal moving in.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times. There are no exceptions to this.
- Animal waste must be immediately cleaned up and placed in the garbage bins provided. There are Pet Rest Areas that have bags to assist with this. There will only be one lease violation issued in this regard. The second lease violation could result in eviction of the pet from the apartment, and/or the household from the apartment. There will be a $100.00 charge to you for picking up your animal waste.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Complete Property Solutions will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All Applicants have provided two (2) forms of Photo I.D and a copy of their Social Security Card(s) or T.I.N. Card(s).
- Security Deposit has been received.
- A rental agreement has been signed.